Industry-Leading In Home Assistance For Your Loved One
Everyone needs a little extra help as they age and the seniors of Concord, NC are no different. Thankfully, they have a reliable and compassionate home care option that provides them with the right amount of support, no matter what they need. Comfort Keepers serving Concord, NC is available with compassionate in home assistance solutions for individuals over the age of 65 who may need extra help around the house, a ride around town or just a bit of companionship.
Many seniors are unable to live an independent life on their own terms. Age-related illnesses cause difficulty for some to get around, see family or even just go grocery shopping. In home assistance provides them with the support they need to be able to live more independently, without having to rely on friends and family to provide care.
There are many things to do in Concord, NC, area with a caregiver, such as:
- Enjoy conversation and a cup of coffee at Ellie's Coffee Shoppe
- Browse vintage cars at Backing Up Classics Auto Museum
- See a live show at Old Courthouse Theatre
- Have a picnic at Frank Liske Park
A Wide Range of Services
We offer the following care services:
- Mobility assistance and positioning
- Help with dressing, bathing, toileting and other personal hygiene tasks
- Compassionate companionship and cognitive engagement
- Transportation services for socialization, errands or medical needs
All of these services are tailored to the individual clients we serve. In home care can be provided around the clock or scheduled for certain days in the week, depending on need. Additionally, all services are tailored to the client’s doctor’s orders and include transparent services that provide information for involved friends or family.
Find out about our senior care services and how they can help an aging family member in your life today. To learn more, please call (704) 322-3240, or to set up a free consultation, fill out our Contact Us form to get started.